Sold NA - House
Quietly nestled amongst native gardens on a massive 705 sqm block and in one of Mordialloc’s most desirable pockets, this elegant c1926 home blends character and functionality across a substantial floorplan. Beyond its charming verandah and weatherboard façade is a wide entrance hall where high ceilings and polished floorboards flow throughout. A beautifully presented urban oasis, it offers a central living area with an open fireplace and additional spacious light-filled family room, which leads onto the private back verandah, paved entertaining terrace and stunning established gardens with an existing aviary. There is also a modern gas kitchen with room for casual meals, two generous bedrooms plus a bright bathroom with a bath, shower and separate w/c. Features include a separate laundry, ducted heating, evaporative cooling, downlighting, neutral interior tones, storage, two garden sheds, a water-tank, an electric front gate with intercom a carport with roller door access plus additional off-street parking.
This classic north facing home is ideally placed steps from buses and within strolling distance of childcare options, a selection of local schools, supermarkets, Mordialloc’s vibrant café precinct and city trains. It is also just a leisurely walk to the beach, foreshore reserves and waterfront paths.
- Living room boasting an open fireplace, spacious family room
- Refurbished verandah, paved terrace, stunning native gardens
- Modern gas kitchen with a meals area, two generous bedrooms
- Full bathroom, separate laundry, carport plus off-street parking
- High ceilings, polished floorboards, ducted heating, evaporative cooling
- Storage, watertank, secure carport, further off-street parking
- Massive 705 square meter block
- Walk to buses, trains, schools, shops, cafés and the beach